Wednesday, November 15, 2006

digi scraps



my new found love is digi scrappin...
I just love that everythings at your fingertips... papers,embellishments, photos and the ability to journal on the page as you create... LOVE IT!

Its the best timesaver to create and journal your feeling and thoughts right at that moment.. you don't have to wait for photo development .. you can even crop and ALTER the photo as your putting it on your page.

I have posted up a couple of my first layouts here .. but new stuff is coming soon.
And those of you that know my croppin stlye... yes I can distress just as well on the digi pages just wait and see!!!
AND NO I'm not giving up my supply of paper and other REAL scrappin stuff ;)

1 comment:

  1. Love seeing you layouts. Haven't tried the digital route yet but still plan on it sometime!

    ReplyDelete