Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ali Edwards is coming......




Ali Edwards a celebrity scrapbooker is coming to our local scrapbook store. Ali is an advocate for Austism, her five year old son has it . To help raise funds for her autism champian people are donating projects for for an auction that will take place on saturday.
I created this altered wine case with the new Phoebe Basic Grey line to donate.
I am looking forward to meeting Ali, I met Donna Downy in January and she was so cool, so down to earth and funny. I now follow her blog and Ali's almost daily. The most 'star' struck I have ever been in my life I think... well of course there was the phase of Shaun Cassidy but hey thats another story.....

3 comments:

  1. Very cute project Tracey, but it doesn't look much like a Barbie doll to me!!! Can't wait 'til Saturday - hope we raise lots of money for Autism. Hey, do you think I can bring my old Suburban down to Nancy's to donate?? LOLOL

    Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! It is great. Good luck at the fundraiser.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors. Have a great time!

    ReplyDelete