Sunday, February 11, 2007

Simply Love




Created tis little diddty at a crop on saturday, the papers are from one of my favorite paper lines... Basic Grey. this paper series is called Blush. I used a MAYA ROADS chip board book took off the binding to get the panels.
I painted and adhered the papers to the 'panels', used Making Memory chipboard letters and painted them,
I linked the panels by ribbon... it was fast and fun AND most of all completed!!!
NOt sure I can say my friend GLoria completed her 9o ATC's for Georgia!! Get going girlfriend.....

1 comment:

  1. Too funny Tracey! The only reason I am as far as I am is because you and Carole cut out ALL the "cards" and inserts AND ribbon strips!!! Today I ran 90 little photos of me through the Xyron X and my husband is going to adhere them all to the cards (he doesn't know it yet - lol). I still have to type out the info for the back....hmmmmmm, maybe I'll have Brian stick those on. And Jared put them all in the littl envelopes! Alright - I'm almost done! Gloria

    ReplyDelete