Thursday, February 08, 2007

Where did they go....







Where did they go? ......The two cute snuggly boys that I once had?






Although twins were alot of work , they were very cute and huggable.



Now they have disappeared and are now replaced with TEENAGERS!



Ohhh these are some trying years, I am thankful they could be worse but



I wasn't prepared for teenagers... is anyone though ?






They often ask why don't you scrap pics of us anymore all you do is pictures of Kailtyn....



hmmm check these pics out would you want to scrap them? I will just so I can rememeber this phase....



I can remember the torcher every morning can be getting them up and out the door to school... the sound of the shower constantly running and the overdose you can get from the cologne fumes.... thats if I don't drownd in the piles of wet towels and clothes on the floor.....



oh then its the question... did you get your homework done? this brings on groans and eye rolling.... sometimes if they speak instead of being PLUGGED into the iPOD... I hear the NEW language.... Whats up dawg? ... words like gangster, pimpster, cracker and other words I am thankful Kailtyn isn't draggin into her Christian preschool..... sometimes one son thinks he's of another race... or is being discriminated against because of his brown skin.... I am constantly turning off MTV but who knows how much they are watching at Dad's house....






I still have faith someday maybe I'll get a glimpse of those sweet boys even if I have to wait for grandchildren.... then it will come around ;)



when will this PHASE end? I believe

2 comments:

  1. Hang in there Tracey.In about 5 more years you will get them back.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The teenage years. I do not envy you especially with two the same age. I am already dreading the teens year with the girls. I've gotten a few glimpes already: stomping up the stairs, slamming doors and back talk. Stomping and slamming is Becca, Back talking is Kenzie. I can't help but feel a little sorry for Dom when he has a houseful of girls with PMS!

    ReplyDelete