Thursday, June 21, 2007

In case you were wondering

why do I blogg ? why do I include so many pictures?

I blogg because I like to share... share my life, I hope I can inspire someone and bring a smile to someones face who may not be having a great day.

Its a way to stay in touch with friends and family that otherwise I may not get the moment to call and share... and how can you share pics over the landlines?

Blogging have brought me close to my family that has become spread across the country that otherwise don't have the time to communicate not because they don't think about it but because of lifes time constrains. Its fun to jump online and check out my familys bloggs and I get the connection everytime there is a new post... I love it... blogging has made me realize I have alot more incommon with my families every day life than ... love it!

then the second reason is to document, since what was left of my free time is consumed with school till next May, I have been using my blogg to document events, both the everyday and small to later inspire me to create a scrap page. Blogging helps me with the journaling aspect of scrapbook those photos ect. Although I have to admit due to time constraint I have been trying to squeek in a few digital pages here and there because its so much fast than the tradition paper and sissors. Although I miss the feel and creative juices that start to flow working with the different mediums..... ok May isn't that far away.

Blogging... I love it it makes me feel connected to my life on so many different levels.

No comments:

Post a Comment