Monday, June 25, 2007

Love this son on mine lately!



Matt has been an awesome kid the last few months. The last three weeks he has been supportive and just a real delight to be around. He's even
been giving me a kiss goodbye when he leave the house to go riding his new bmx bike.
Of course he is now taller than me .. but he's been so sweet. He's really been a joy to have around when Sean hasn't been home much due to work. So its been US 2 "adults" at home most of the time during the week. Just basking in the great feeling that it has been right now.
Hard to believe he's 16 and only two more years of high school.. my first baby growing up into a man... how awesome is that!!

2 comments:

  1. I remember them when they were little. Hard to believe that are all grown up... but then again, I bet you day the same thing about me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow,the boys sure have grown up.
    So glad that Matt has turned around,hope now Nick will soon.
    Real hot and humid right now here.
    Looking better for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete