Saturday, September 08, 2007

getting back in the groove....

Oaky so I'm in the NEW PHASE.... I am so trying to get adjusted to working outside the home, the laudry and the dishes pile up and I feel so far behind in the housework when I come home from a whole day at the office...

Kailtyn is adjusting well, most of the time when I pick her up from extended care she doesn't want to leave.... what a relief... she goes there for about 5 minutes in the am so I can get across town by 8am for my job. She runs right in and doens't even look back....

I am in LOVE with the commute and driving my new car makes it even that much more enjoyable. I leave at 7:30 drop the kids off and I'm at my desk by 8am...LOVE IT.

The job is going well, I am learning the ropes . Their yearend is the end of Sept so I'm sure things will get busier soon.

Not much else new.. just learn to get back into the groove of working 8 hours a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment