Sunday, February 04, 2007

Back to Dancing.....







After watching our dancing sugar plum fairy dance all over the house since we went and see the Childrens Theater co put on the Nutcracker I was finally able to get her into one of their dance classes.



Since losing one daycare boy I am left with one family:one little girl (3) and a boy 18mos....



this allows me to be more mobile... so I talked with the parents and got Kailtyn and Sam into a morning class.



The two of them are so adorable... they have one class half tap and half ballet..for 3 & 4 year olds so I got them in and the first class was wednesday. I was nervous about the Tap portion because last summer I had Kailtyn in a different dance studio and she hated the tap part .. it was too loud and she would cover her ears and want to go home... this time it was different I happy to say because the instructor makes them sit in chair and wait their turns instead of randomly tapping all around waiting their turns...
so it looks like we'll be liken Dance and the first dance recital is in June.. I can't wait!






1 comment:

  1. Cute pictures! Kenzie started her first year of dance in September. Also a ballet/tap combo. She likes tap the best. Becca started her fourth year of dance in September doing a tap/ballet/jazz combo. I love recital time. Becca was such a ham last year on stage blowing kisses and waving!

    ReplyDelete