Friday, February 02, 2007

New Oven for Trace aka Racheal Ray


I got a new oven/range!!! Our orginal came with the house and was 10years old!

The time of death was approx Christmas Day when the oven filled with gas and the igniter wouldn't light.

So my MR SAFTEY husband banded its use.


It took us a month to replace due to the hours Sean has been working.

A gas oven so not something I wanted to pick out by myself with a four yr old in tow.


So off we went on Sean's first avaible saturday to the Sears outlet center.

We decided on this range because of the dual ovens.. later realizing the smaller oven/broiler runs on electric for the oven but the broilers part is still gas...


We brought it home.. singing with Donkey Ollie all the way ( see pervious post if you missed it) and Sean had it hooked up and running that same night... its was a project he didn't have to make four runs to the hardware store for!!! His easiest project in the land of track housing here in California!


So another home improvement project COMPLETED!! yes I said COMPLETED!

now if I could get the tile work done in the master bath so I could use my two person shower OR my jet tub would be nice......

someday I guess....

until then I'll be cooking.... and this weekend we're off to get my birthday gift... my new pots and pans!!

WATCH OUT FOODNETWORK!!!

4 comments:

  1. Nice stove!! I too am a HUGE Rachael Ray fan.

    I do want to make one small correct, I'm not 30!!! I'm only 26, lets not jump the gun!! :)

    Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice stove!! I too am a HUGE Rachael Ray fan.

    I do want to make one small correct, I'm not 30!!! I'm only 26, lets not jump the gun!! :)

    Just kidding...

    ReplyDelete
  3. yeah I kinda didn't think the 30 was really it ;)
    that would mean I was only 10 when I babysat you and I don't think that would have flown with any parent ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice! So what are going to cook first??

    ReplyDelete