Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Maya Roads Flower book







Everyone that scraps with me knows my L-O-V-E of chipboard!



So of course I love Maya roads new line and I can't wait to get my hands on the new items released at CHA last week. So .. while I was trying to get some scrapbook pages done last week I ran across this little chipboard flower book..so checkout what I created this saturday hiberating in my scrapbook..



of course I don't have the journalling done or title but I got pictures and embellishements in!



it was fun .. alot of cutting paper to fit the flower shape of the book and I got it painted.






I'm already on to something new so I'm not sure when I'll get the journalling done on this project... isn't that status quo for me (huh shauna?)










2 comments:

  1. Very cute Tracey! Is this for one of the classes you are going to teach soon? Maybe we could do this at one of our monthly crops...hint, hint! Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the look of this. Becca is getting interested in scrapbooking.
    She would love something like that. I suddenly have the urge to go to the crafts store.....

    ReplyDelete