Monday, February 05, 2007

Spring green



The first sign of spring... I couldn't believe my eyes this morning... new GREEN buds on our new trees we planted last summer at the end of our new concrete patio...

February usually bring the cherry blossoms by Presidents Day weekend.. guess its not that far away...

We have had the coldest and driest winter on record since 1889. Snow pack is at 60% so the media is going at it painting the picture of the summer drought.

Personally I hope the dry weather holds out.... and the morning frosts.. well it makes me feel like home... but I'm using a credit card to scrap the windshield.. ugh!

1 comment:

  1. I'm jealous. You've got blossoms and we've got wind chill factors in the negative numbers. I shouldn't really complain though, it was unusually warm into January and we've only got about 4 inches of snow on the ground.

    ReplyDelete