Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Black Hole

I feel like I have been in the black hole since saturday.
My main desktop died without warning .. I was panicking because I am taking classes online so I didn't want to get behind and I had things due for grading... ugh...
My lap top was lacking security and the desktop we bought for Kaitlyn last March had to be connected.... so swapping those out and setting up the internet wasn't enough of a delay....
I soon realized that Kaitlyn desktop had no word processing,spreadsheet or powerpoint UGH!
So figuring the work around has been time consuming everyday.....
typing on one desktop , burning and uploading to the internet to get the assignment in on time has not been fun or efficent.

Yesterday I took the time to talk to the Dell gurius and got a price for a new system... gosh wish I had my taxes done sooner... as it was more expensive than I thought to include all the software... remember when computers came with software and security?
Guess with prices going down on technoloigy they have to make a buck somewhere.

Good news I have been able to retrieve this years pics off my harddrive.. I had already backed up prior years....

well gotta get going on the class work.....
hope to get some me time this weekend.. to scrap book or escape .... ahhhh

1 comment:

  1. It always seems that technology decides to stop working at the worst times. Like it has a sensor or something. Hope you things work out and you get the classwork done. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete