Monday, March 12, 2007

Spring Fever

I don't mean to brag or rub it in to those of you in the north east corner of my world but the weather out here in Cal has been unbelieveable!!!
Its been so great I have been drivng the convertiable every chance I get!!!
We all as a family got our first sunburns of the season!!! We created an RC racing track out back for Matt and his friend to race on. Sean brought home a Bobcat and spent the day creating the track... now of course he "NEEDS" an RC car.... hmmmm who's the kid here?
However I will admit the cars are pretty cool and the flicker of getting one for Kailtyn and I flashed before my eyes... then left.. thankfully.

The weather has not been good for my studies. I had to spend every spare moment cranking out a paper for class. No cooking or laundry for this gal today... infact I have spent every free second on this key board.. I forgot how time consuming writing papers for classes are!!!
Well its done and I'm free for tomrrow to enjoy the spring sun!! Horray!!

1 comment:

  1. I am only a little bit jealous of your weather. After a week of blow zero wind chills, the next few days are supposed to be in the 50's. Not as warm as you, but I'll take it!
    Good luck with your paper!

    ReplyDelete