Monday, March 26, 2007

Daffodil Hill


Friday I had the day off and we enjoyed it by taking a drive to Daffodill Hill.

The drive up highway 88 was beautiful with the green hills ( that only happen a month or so in the spring out here in Cal). Spring was in the air and the sun was shining.


The daffodills were everywhere. It was so pretty. A new photographer was born that day.

Kailtyn took over my digital and was looking like a natural. Its a little erry to think that she learns all this from mimicing me!!! She was focusing and sizing up the shoot and telling her subjects even what to do! I guess I'm going to have to look into getting her her own camera.. digital because this girl is shutter happy.


My first class back at school is wrapping up and I need to get ready for Easter and the boys 16th birthday the same weekend. We also are looking forward to a visit from our close friend Jim from New Hampshire.


Hope you enjoy the daffodill pics

2 comments:

  1. Wasn't that a beautiful day? I can't wait until you see some of the cute shots I got of Kaitlyn. The two of you and your cameras on the bench are adorable! Upload coming soon. Gloria

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Trace! Silly someone forgot her password so she keeps having to post as "anonymous" - hmmmm....sometimes I really wish I was anonymous! Gloria

    ReplyDelete