Monday, March 19, 2007

Busy, busy bee

I have been so busy with school back in the picture now, I was nervous how I was going to fit it in even though I am at home all day.....however Kailtyn has begun to out grow her nap, so the hour + I thought I'd have to jump on line and get some work done for school just isn't there sometimes. I try to get her involved in a creative project so I can work but then I get interupted by her to see or help with this or that.. so I have resorted to night times to get the main parts done and that is so hard for me because I am such a morning person.

I am excited to be getting a new super computer soon. Thanks to Sean's company. Its not ordered yet but hopefully soon so scheduling coputer time with the boys won't be a factor anymore. Soon I hope the three computer users will have access soon.

Had a great weekend! The scrapbook expo was close by and I drove the mustang over rockin out to some cool tunes with the top down in some AWESOME march weather. The wind and the great music can't help but put you in a great mood.
THe expo was okay.. went a little overboard at the Rusty Pickle booth.. just love all that distressed stuff!
Sunday I wrote my school paper in the am and the three of us Sean Kaitlyn and I went golfing!!!
Kaitlyn was so cute and she could really hit the ball, it must be her grandfathers genes in there.
I need to call him today .. almost did at the golf course. It was beautiful weather and she REALLY enjoyed it. We drove the cart around the whole 18 hole. I was a great family fun.
The real bummer was I brought my camera and I pulled it out and went to take some pics and the battery was dead.... and the one time I don't bring my purse... I don't have a spare battery!!
So I used my phone... now I need to figure out how to down load them off my camera.

My blog feels and looks naked without pics, need to get my camera cd to upload this computer with the software so I can fix that!!

Hope this week slows down a bit!

1 comment:

  1. Your weather sounds so great.Uncle Hop and I are leaving for NC this weekend for a week,should be great weather also.
    You did not say how you did golfing. It would be great and your father would be so happy if Kaitlyn took to the game.

    ReplyDelete