Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Lake Elizabeth, Fremont












Kaitlyn and I took off sunday morning and ended up at Lake Elizabeth in Fremont. Daddy was playing golf and the boys had no interest in going, so just us girls took off.

Fremont was the first city I lived in in California. I lived there for 8 years before moving to Tracy. So there is alot of history here for me and it was overwhleming all the changes that have happened in the last 20 years!! The gold course I worked at is gone and the Huge Sporting goods store I worked at is gone as well, both are now a condo complexs. The hospital the boys were born in is twice the size now. I didn't explore the whole city because someone was anxious to get to the park after the 45 minute ride from Tracy.

I use to take the boys to this lake when they were smaller than Kailtyn. Its a beautiful man made lake with a paved walkway around the lake . I was hoping Kailtyn would ride her bike around the lake and I would get a nice walk in, however the abundance of great playgrounds all over the park area called to her more. We did bring bread and fed the ducks, had ice cream cones and then took a ride on the paddle boats. It was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment