Thursday, May 24, 2007

my mood has been Grey's

Its been a week now and maybe I'm dealing with withdrawls with thursday coming up and all; no new Grey's till the fall.

Its taken me a week to get over the season finale.
I never had a show effect me this much ( obessising over it other that while its on )... well GH runs close but Greys I can watch out in the open and be proud unlike soaps.. (I watch those in the closet when the kids are napping and I'm eating my lunch... and of course I like to justify that watching GH makes me feel closer to my Grandmother who I use to watch it with everyday after school.).....

anyways GREYS...
I was SOOO angry , the show left you hanging in every way...

Christina/Burke - I don't like Christina.. she's so full of herself and so blunt with no reguard to others feelings. Burke deserves better I'm glad he saw the light and left her at the alter.. now maybe she can realize what she lost. I hope he hasn't left the show since he didn't get Chiefs job.

Izzie, Izzie, Izzie - love her, and I could see the thing with George coming but its way too soon after Denny. And she better watch out for Callie.

George- I use to like him , but now he's a cheater... UGH! he needs a backbone and deal with some moral issues. He's a mess no wonder why he failed the test! And to try to have a baby with a wife he cheated on... UGH! Go away!

Callie - I have grown to like her, felt sorry for her in the past being the outsider and can't remember if she slept with McSteamy after they were married but that was not good.. But I wish she'd ditch George. They're not good for each other. Don't understand why she got Chief Resident when she isn't even worthy enough to have her own pack of interns.

Miranda Bailey - I feel her pain. Wants to still be the tough Bailey but it is harder post-baby than she expected. She is mothering her crew now, too. Even with her mistakes I think she deserved Chief Resident for her teaching role.

Adele & the Chief - so happy they are together again. They have the most adult relationship of the bunch, but she totally needed to rock his world to get his attention again.

Addison - I HATED the last two hour Grey's and she spun off to LA.. ugh hated that, and then I find out shes got a new show coming... UGH don't think I'll waste my time with that. Brother and Sister or October Road seems more interesting than that Grey's wanttabe.

Alex/Ava/Rebecca - Alex , man I hated him what what he did to Izzie but now saving Ava.. ahhh what a guy! I hope he finds her.

Mer/Der - okay I think we're all tired of this push pull thing.. can't Meridith just get some happiness... it was aweful what happened to her step mom dying on her. Derek.. okay can you be alittle more understandning.... and if you date Mer sister I will have to hunt you down myself!! Then I will have to stop watching the show.

Lexie - UGH, I dont want anymore interns to try to follow...I wonder it she even knows about her half sister and how she feels about her mother.. she seemed so happy on the show for just losing her mom. UGH

McSteamy = I could care less.. hate his face!He's such a dog!

Okay so theres my run down on the show that has me in a funk....

Can you beleive at Relay for Life there was even a booth that sold Greys t shirt... sold out even!
otherwise I would have been sporting one with the the big word .... SERIOUSLY across the front. The booth also was all setup to project in movie style the season finale for admission of $2.00 of course to be donated to RFL!!!
So if I didn;t have other obligations that night I would have been hanging with my other GA junkies.

thanks for reading me vent and get this all out... now maybe I can get on with my life for the summer at least ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment