Thursday, May 10, 2007

Mother's Day






















I wanted to wish all the women in my life a Happy Mothers Day!






How would the world get along with out us? So much resposiblity is placed on our shoulders and those women in mylife that have taught me things to help care that load my thanks goes out to you. Big hugs all around!!!












As you know mom share everything so I'm going to SHARE the present I made for my Mom.






She doesn't read my Blog .. she doesn't use the computer I bought for her so no need to worry about spoiling the suprise... and yes it will be late.. I never get presents out on time, its such a bad habit! Anyways .. enjoy.



























2 comments:

  1. Happy Mother's Day to you too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry your Mom does not use the computer. She is missing so much on your blog.I just love reading it and keeping up with you and your famly lives.

    Happy Mother's Day to you!!

    ReplyDelete