Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Not sooo Grey anymore .....

Hope everyone had a nice LOOONG weekend.
It was very low key around the house, the boys were gone and for one day it was just K and I as Sean played golf.

The weekend kicked off good... I went to the LSB and scrapped friday night with friends.
I actually just worked on 12x12 page LO and got four finished.

Saturday K& I hit the farmers market downtown and I left the camera on the counter, I had plans of taking some cool pics. The flower booth was VERY cool and of course my girl walked a away with an armload for ten bucks!!! VERY COOL!
After a lunch of fruit and cheese we hit the pool and then took a nap on the coach together.
Pure bliss because K usually isn't the sleep with mom snuggle bug.
Sean came home and we ate dinner and watched a movie.

Sunday was MY DAY! I got to go on a field trip day with some girlfriends. We headed north of Sac and hit the Green Tangerine scrap store. Very nice store , got some of the new ELISA Flanigan papers.. oh so cute.. one item was even material with adhesive on the back.. my mind was spinning.
The grand highlight was visiting IKEA.. it was HUGE and so cool. It took us three hours walking around looking at things, very cool. I got K a misquote netting tent thing to alter for her princess room. Hope to work on that this weekend. My girlfriend Jeanette bought some stuff for her daughters room, can't wait to spin my creativity on that gem!

Monday was homework then Margarita by the neighbors pool.

This morning I'm exhausted and dragging getting started.....
at least I'm not Grey anymore ;)
Peace Out!

1 comment:

  1. Read your blog today.Did you know the 29th was Mark's 50th birthday?
    Where does the time go.
    Had Becca and Kenzie and the dogs friday and sat. night.The girls were great,copper was good,but our puppy and cyndi' puppy drove me crazy.The dogs tired us out more than the girls.Still we had a good time as we don't see the girls that much.

    ReplyDelete