Wednesday, June 13, 2007

What is Summer without swim lessons

Signed up Kailtyn for swim lessons at the same pool the boys took theirs.. felt a little strange.
They placed her in the same class although I FEEL she needs to be in the next class because of her ability and she shouldn't stay in a class that is going to bore her because of an age thing. So I'm going to cancel the second set of class I signed her up for..

she has made great strides in swimming this year already and the season has just begun. She goes under the water for a long time... making mom nervous and she jumps in without a floating device now... also nerve wracking. All and all she is a little fish just like her Mommy and its awful trying to get her out to go home.. as they say what goes around comes around... I'm getting payback mom and dad don't worry even from number three!!!

1 comment:

  1. Guess it runs in the family,Trace
    I never wanted to get out of the water,Cyndi never did and Becca does not either. I think we are all fish's.

    ReplyDelete