Monday, June 11, 2007

Play with my new friend....


Mr Telephoto Lens....75mm-300mm



Incase you can't tell, I love pictures, my blog posts seem naked without pics.

I have been inlove with my Digital Cannon Rebel XT since last August when my husband brought it home for me.... one of the best gifts he has EVER given me ;)


anyways in honour of Kailtyns first Dance recital I HAD to get myself the Telephoto len I have been drowling over of course to document this event..... as my husband says you have to have the right tools to get the job done right... so I seized the moment. ( Nice Justification huh?.. sounds good to me anyways)


My lens arrived friday and I have been playing with it every chance I get...

I LOVE the way I can capture the expression without being in the face to get the photo...

I took it to Dance class today and played while all the girls danced around.... I got this adorable expression on Kailtyn from WAY across the room... LOVE IT... I'm sure you'll see just how much I love it in the months to come....




1 comment:

  1. I am so jealous. One of these days I am going to get one!

    ReplyDelete