Sunday, August 05, 2007

And she's off....


Wednesday , 8/1 was Kaitlyn's first day of Kindergarden. She was so excited about going. She loves school , not sure which she likes best the learning or the soical interaction. She is the soical butterfly like her father... I am soooo glad she is not as shy as me....
The house has been SOOOO quiet without her. She's gone from 8-3pm.
Tuesday night is back to school night so Sean and I are excited to see what that entails.
Doesn't she look so cute in her uniform.... I love it, she picks the outfits out .. can't go wrong with Kakaki, navy, red and white huh? Too cute.. just love it!
I also LOVE that she only has 18 kids in her class verse 28-32 in public school here in California!

2 comments:

  1. You are doing sooo great on your diet. Keep up the good work.Not gaining on vacation is super.
    Kaitlyn is one beauiful girl.Watch out when she gets older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. She looks so excited! Kenzie can't wait to go to school either. She's got one more year home with me though because of the cut-off date.

    ReplyDelete