Monday, August 06, 2007

Going going gone....



Its been three weeks and 17 pounds later.......

progress is making the food taste better, not that its THAT bad . I have changed up some flavors of the shakes by adding Cystal Lite and my treat is a diet soda.. choice of the week is rootbeer.

the last 7 pounds in the last two weeks have been harder because of the camping trip. Yes I cheated but with good choices.... a baby belle cheese (one) and a hand full of almonds. I also broke down on stressful days and got a sugarfree vanilla SOY latte. I was happy just to know I didn't gain anything back with those few cheating moments.

My goal is 50 lbs so with vacations behind me I plan on cracking down this week and starting up an excerise program. ...36 to go scale wise... I have lost inches because clothes are much looser

I have been taking a multi viti and my iron supplements and I have SOOOOO much more engery I feel like a new person!

I have learned normal portion sizes and when I shed my remaining 36 lbs I will switch over to weight watchers to maintain. I have used weight watchers in the past but I needed something more ridgid so I'd have some rapid results to keep the motivation going.

No comments:

Post a Comment