Sunday, August 26, 2007

Not any slower....

This last week flew by.... I had grandous plans of projects I would complete around the house before going back to work... none got accomplished.

Monday started with an interview with an Employment agency that two of my friends recommended. So I pulled out and dusted off my suit and selected aconservative top that Matt and Sean approved. I scheduled a haircut just before the interview so I wouldn't stress figuring how to use the hairdryer and flat iron... did they still work after a 5 year hiberation?
The shot of it... the interview went well and my refernces were glowing.. I secured an interivew with a accounting software company right here in TRACY!!! AHHHHH no commute over the hill was that possible to make decent money without commuting? There is hope....

Tuesday I went to the Galt Flea market with my friend Gloria. It was SOOOO hot but got some great deals on things I didn't know I needed. ;) We stopped at the only scrapbbok store left in Lodi and got inspired by some new papers which I purchased and they are still in the bag on my desk, maybe this coming week I'll get the time...after school I took Kaitlyn to the gym's pool and she had a blast going down the water tubes by herself. She has really excelled in swimming this year.

Wednesday I went to Walmart/ Costco and the Mall ALLL by myself!!! in record time!
I pickup Matt and took him off campus for a quick lunch. Then preceded to waste the rest of the day ;(

Thursday I cleaned my living room put on the new couch slip covers and did a major dusting. Then I pickeup the kids and got ready for my 5:30 job interview. The interview went well, not your tradition corporate interview but then again we're talking a small farming family going corporate. So some of the question were over the line in accordance to HR ediqutte but I really like the owners... I felt like I was back east.. not a Silicon corporation.

Friday, Sean and I drove to sacramento after dropping the kids to school for this neosurgon appointment. Our thoughts were confirmed, Sean will have to have surgery to fix his back pain. He has a herniated buldging disc. So now the preparation/planning mood begins. I also got feed back on the interview from Thursday night... they want me back for a second interview on Wednesday afternoon. pls keep your fingers crossed for me on wednesday ;)

Saturday, yesterday, I bought Matt a new computer for his room at a liquidation warehouse. A friend of Matt's is a computer guru and guided Matt with his suggestions. We got an awesome deal. Matt was so happy... he was cranking the tunes out of his iPod thru is new $25 speakers and subwoofer and enjoying his own internet connection in his room.

Sunday today.... hmmm got a paper for school to complete and lot of household chores that are screaming for attention.... hopefully I can get some done.

I realize this is not the most exciting post but as I mentioned before I also use blogging to document the passing of time for my scrapping. ;)

3 comments:

  1. Good luck Wed.!

    We just got back from Pittsburg, the weather was not that great but we still had a good time. So peaceful and quiet.Toby was so good . Slept all the way and was just a perfect dog there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good luck with your interview!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good luck on the interview. I'll keep my fingers crossed.

    ReplyDelete