Friday, June 08, 2007

Learning the Letters


Its just amazes me how we learn to write.

Kailtyn has been working on her letters since February and now can write them all.

I LOVE these wipe boards I picked up at Walmart, she loves to "PLAY" with it learning to write her letters.

Isn't just great when they have fun learning.
Can't you see the smile behind the board?
I am so proud of her!

She can almost write her first name... but gee whiz poor kid has ten letters in her last name
Its almost like spelling MISSISSIPPI! and "S"s are a little tricky still.

Of course she will spell her name right but if she doesn't will anyone know the difference?
I haven't come across anyone yet that knew how to spell SCHOENEMAN correctly the first OR even the second time never the less remember it ....glad I only had 6 easy letters!

No comments:

Post a Comment